17th Edition Model Risk
Evaluate the implications of COVID-19 on model risk management whilst staying on top of the latest developments in ML and model inventory approaches.
24-25 Feb 2021
Virtual event, United States of America
- Why You Should Attend
17th Edition Model Risk
This GFMI conference will enable financial institutions to address the current regulatory landscape within model risk management (MRM) alongside the latest developments. Delegates will get an update from the regulators on their current standpoint and their reflections on COVID-19. There will also be discussions into the overall implications of the pandemic on model risk such as how to recalibrate models, the impact of the government intervention during COVID-19 and what the post-pandemic world will look like for model risk professionals. They will also benchmark the best approaches for finding the correct balance within model inventory to ensure it is effective. Delegates will also assess the latest innovations in AI and Machine Learning (ML) as well as algorithmic trading. Finally, the impact of the LIBOR transition on model risk will be assessed as well as looking into the future of the 3 lines of defense model within MRM and learning from FinTechs and other financial institutions’ best practices
- Key Topics
- Gain an update on the current and future supervision within MRM
- Assess the impacts of COVID-19 on model risk management
- Explore the best approaches to an effective and appropriate model inventory
- Benchmark the latest innovations in AI and ML for model risk
- Previous Attendees Include
SunTrust Bank Inc.
BlackRock Investment Management
Bank of the West
Bank of America
ALCO Partners LLC
Discover Financial Services
Federal Housing Finance Agency
and many more!
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Event Sponsors
SAS Visit website >> incisive Visit website >> Mitratech Visit website >> ModelOp Visit website >> Workscope Visit website >> Kaufman Rossin Visit website >>
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “Very valuable conference for me, educational and enjoyable. Great networking also. I look forward to next year” - Citi
- “Still the best conference on model risk in the USA” - Hancock Bank
- My first time attending this kind of event. I found it really useful. A great opportunity to know the industry practices” - Bank of America
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
Melini Hadjitheori GFMI
455 N Cityfront Plaza 9th Floor
Chicago, 60611, USA
Telephone: +1 312 540 6347
Fax: +1 312 276 8505