DIGITAL WEEK - Leveraged Lending
Position your loans and portfolios to deal with emerging risks to stay profitable and compliant in the current Covid-19 pandemic
22-26 Jun 2020
Virtual - Online, United States of America
- Why You Should Attend
DIGITAL WEEK - Leveraged Lending
Our Digital Week Format
We recognize that in today’s worlds our clients need information delivered in a different way; one that recognizes that fluid working hours and flexible working environments are the “new normal”. Our DIGITAL WEEK FORMAT is designed to compliment this new way of working by delivering two hours of highly focused, practitioner-driven content per day, spread across your working week through our innovative Live+ platform online streaming platform.
Our expert panel will showcase best practices for Leveraged Lending within the specific context of the current market conditions. Join us for insights into the current regulatory perspective on the situation, and how Covid-19 is impacting all players in the leveraged lending market, such as banks and private equity. Strategize on the lessons learnt from Covid-19, and what can be implemented into business as usual. Hear direct from your fellow colleagues as they discuss best practices in documentation, and how to adapt their risk appetite and portfolio concentration, to enable future business in the current environment.
marcus evans Live+
Our passion is connecting people through our events; we firmly believe a virtual event experience should be no different. Our Live+ content platform will of course give you access to all the presentations as they happen and beyond, but we have to do much better than that! Our focus is on unlocking the incredible knowledge, experience and value within our entire event delegation, not just our world class speakers. That is why our Live + platform is loaded with features to ensure you are able to fully participate.
INSIGHTFUL – FLEXIBLE - IMPACTFUL
- Key Topics
- Evaluate the current state of the regulatory and leveraged lending environment in light of Covid-19
- Develop strategies to mitigate the impact of Covid-19 on the portfolio
- Examine the impact of private equity on the leveraged lending and CLO market, and the effect of Covid-19 on their perception of the market
- Understand how Covid-19 is changing the documentation of leveraged loans
- Address the wider issues impacting the leveraged lending market
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “Small and intimate but very productive. Great speakers” Director, Virtus Partners
- “Great overall content, expertise, discussions” Head of Capital Markets, First Midwest Bank
- “Great speakers and relevant content” Head of Loan Syndications, CIBC
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
Jeremy Wise GFMI
455 N Cityfront Plaza Dr, Chicago, IL 60611
– 9th Floor
Telephone: +1 312-540-3000 ext 6523
Fax: +1 312-540-6523