Benchmark Rates Reform
The time is now to plan for the future of the benchmark rates through early adoption and an understanding of the core challenges that financial markets face due to the transition.
23-24 Nov 2020
- Why You Should Attend
Benchmark Rates Reform
It's time to educate financial institutions on the importance of commencing their implementation of their transition now instead of waiting till the last few months of 2021 deadline, as there will be a lot of work between now and when the RFRs are officially adopted.
Financial institutions will need to assess how their funding and hedging will be affected, and most importantly, how to overcome these challenges. Take part in one of the most vital transitions in the global financial market, and explore the implications and challenges of the IBOR transition and how to prepare yourself for the transition.
Exclusive Half Day Workshop: Active Execution of Transitioning into Risk Free Rates, designed to assist participants generate and implement transparent and robust planning from IBOR into RFRs.
[Introducing Marcus Evans Live+ to you]
Feeling skeptical of attending the event in person?MELive+ is the solution for you. Take advantage of our online live stream of the event, enabling you to attend all event presentations. Be part of the event by still participating in event polling and Q&A with speakers, all from the comfort and convenience of your desktop or mobile device. In addition to the live stream, all presentations and additional event content will be available on demand post event through our digital platform for you to revisit over the next 6 months.
If you want to explore this option and get details on registration and fees, email AnnaFoodirectly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This conferenceprogrammehas been accredited with 16 hours of CPD by the Asian Institute of Chartered Bankers (AICB)
- Key Topics
- Impact Analysis: Planning for the Transition to Risk Free Rates (RFRs)
- Preparing for the IBOR Transition: Progress and Outcomes
- Identifying Exposures and Developing a Transition Strategy
- Enhancing Asset and Liability Management (ALM)
- Reviewing Requirements Across Jurisdictions and the Impact on Global Institutions
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “All the sessions were very informative, if I have the chance I would like to join again.” - Executive Director, Bank of Montreal
- “Most interactive conference I have ever been to!” - Managing Director, AIG
- “Great conference! Lots of good information shared. Great speakers, audience, and organisation!” - Managing Director of Investments, Aflac
- “Very good event. Bringing a very impressive group of experts.” - Head, Scotiabank
- “We have come to the stage where market practitioners are encouraged to participate and share to a large extent tangible and specific thoughts and methodologies in their areas. I feel that I have expanded my perspective and met with interesting practitioners, whom Marcus Evans is able to attract.” - Head of IFTP, Nordea Bank
- Latest Conference News & Resources
- Benchmark Rates Reform in the Derivatives Market_London_GoldmanSachs_SpeakerInterview
- Benchmark Rates Reform in the Derivatives Market_London_SocieteGenerale_SpeakerInterview
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
Suite A-20-1, Level 20 Hampshire Place Office, 157 Hampshire
1, Jalan Mayang Sari 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Telephone: +603 2603 2593