[Marcus Evans Live+] Benchmark Rates Reform
The time is now to plan for the future of the benchmark rates through early adoption and an understanding of the core challenges that financial markets face due to the transition.
23-24 Nov 2020
- Why You Should Attend
[Marcus Evans Live+] Benchmark Rates Reform
It's time to educate financial institutions on the importance of commencing their implementation of their transition now instead of waiting till the last few months of 2021 deadline, as there will be a lot of work between now and when the RFRs are officially adopted.
Financial institutions will need to assess how their funding and hedging will be affected, and most importantly, how to overcome these challenges.Take part in one of the most vital transitions in the global financial market, and explore the implications and challenges of the IBOR transition and how to prepare yourself for the transition.
Exclusive Half Day Workshop: Active Execution of Transitioning into Risk Free Rates,designed to assist participants generate and implement transparent and robust planning from IBOR into RFRs.
[Introducing Marcus Evans Live+]
Our passion is connecting people through our events; we firmly believe a virtual event experience should be no different. Our Live + content platform will of course give you access to all the presentations as they happen and beyond, but we have to do much better than that! Our focus is on unlocking the incredible knowledge, experience and value within our entire event delegation, not just our world class speakers. That is why our Live + platformisloaded with features to ensure you are able to fully participate.
- Interactive interface
Our innovative interactive interface puts you in full control of your event experience, giving you access to the functions you need and putting you in control ofthe yourcontent and interactions throughout the event. Run chat with conference sub-groups or specific delegates, post questions, take part in polls and much more.
- Attendee Engagement
Good online events donít just happen, they need tobeprepared. We understand this and have designed an event that seeks out attendee engagement, take advantage of interactive live polling and Q&A throughout the event to understand where you sit on the key issues compared to your peers. All insights from these interactions will be posted to your content hub post event for you to refer back to.
- Chat rooms, open and closed breakout rooms
Itís not all about you, well kind of! But we want to share your insights and experience with others. Our online in event chat rooms, open and closed breakout rooms and meeting scheduler means you donít have to miss out on those connections that have always made our events so valuable. Meet who you want, when you want.Virtual, flexible, efficient.
- Content hub
Attending an event should be much more than the content delivered onsite, it needs to last and needs to continue to add value to you and your business once the show is over. Our content hub is where you go to download event presentations and additional content but also a place to share content with fellow delegates and reconnect post event as you wish.
If you want to explore this option and get details on registration and fees,emailAnnaFoodirectly email@example.com
Note: This conferenceprogrammehas been accredited with16 hours of CPD by the Asian Institute of Chartered Bankers (AICB)
- Key Topics
- Impact Analysis: Planning for the Transition to Risk Free Rates (RFRs)
- Preparing for the IBOR Transition: Progress and Outcomes
- Identifying Exposures and Developing a Transition Strategy
- Enhancing Asset and Liability Management (ALM)
- Reviewing Requirements Across Jurisdictions and the Impact on Global Institutions
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “All the sessions were very informative, if I have the chance I would like to join again.” - Executive Director, Bank of Montreal
- “Most interactive conference I have ever been to!” - Managing Director, AIG
- “Great conference! Lots of good information shared. Great speakers, audience, and organisation!” - Managing Director of Investments, Aflac
- “Very good event. Bringing a very impressive group of experts.” - Head, Scotiabank
- “We have come to the stage where market practitioners are encouraged to participate and share to a large extent tangible and specific thoughts and methodologies in their areas. I feel that I have expanded my perspective and met with interesting practitioners, whom Marcus Evans is able to attract.” - Head of IFTP, Nordea Bank
- Latest Conference News & Resources
- Benchmark Rates Reform in the Derivatives Market_London_GoldmanSachs_SpeakerInterview
- Benchmark Rates Reform in the Derivatives Market_London_SocieteGenerale_SpeakerInterview
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
Veronika Sapronova ANZ
marcus evans ANZ Limited
Level 5, 89 York Street
Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
Telephone: +61 (2) 8349 9299