16th Edition Model Risk
Providing firms with the necessary tools to integrate AI/ML capabilities, stay compliant with SR11-7 and enhance model risk governance via effective model inventory and deployment.
23-25 Sep 2020
New York City, United States of America
- Why You Should Attend
16th Edition Model Risk
This GFMI conference will allow delegates to hear from regulators regarding their perspectives on SR11-7 and how it can be implemented 9 years on. This will be discussed in relation to artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) models and how firms can continue to be compliant whilst implementing these new models. The event will assess the continued concern for these AI and ML models and discussions will be had around the best approaches to overcome issues such as the validation and explainability of these modern models. There will also be an examination of the best approaches to an effective model inventory and the necessity of this alongside efficient model governance for overall successful model risk management (MRM) within financial institutions. Finally, the future of MRM will be discussed, including the development of AI for MRM and a look into the evolving concerns for model risk such as the climate crisis and the complexity of algo trading.
Not able to travel, or unsure of your schedule? We have you covered with Marcus Evans Live+. Our new online content platform enables you to live stream into all presentations; be part of the event by participating in event polling and Q&A with speakers, all from the convenience of your desktop or mobile device. With all presentations also available on-demand. For more information, contact Jeremy Wise at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Key Topics
- Hear from regulators regarding their current opinions and expectations and discuss the relevance of SR11-7 within ML models
- Overcome validation issues surrounding ML models
- Benchmark the best approaches to an effective model inventory
- Strengthen governance systems by increasing collaboration across all 3 lines of defence
- Anticipate the future developments and concerns for MRM
- Previous Attendees Include
SunTrust Bank Inc.
BlackRock Investment Management
Bank of the West
Bank of America
ALCO Partners LLC
Discover Financial Services
Federal Housing Finance Agency
and many more!
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Event Sponsors
Kaufman Rossin Visit website >> ClusterSeven Visit website >> Incisive Visit website >> Navigant Visit website >>
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “Very valuable conference for me, educational and enjoyable. Great networking also. I look forward to next year” - Citi
- “Still the best conference on model risk in the USA” - Hancock Bank
- My first time attending this kind of event. I found it really useful. A great opportunity to know the industry practices” - Bank of America
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
Jeremy Wise GFMI
455 N Cityfront Plaza Dr, Chicago, IL 60611
– 9th Floor
Telephone: +1 312-540-3000 ext 6523
Fax: +1 312-540-6523