19th Annual Liquidity Management
Examine responses to liquidity management throughout COVID-19 and establish funding plans that help to meet short and long term liquidity demands
19-20 Oct 2020
- Why You Should Attend
19th Annual Liquidity Management
10 years on from the financial crisis and the pressure regulators and banks have to manage liquidity is still on. Since the release of liquidity regulations, LCR and NSFR, we have seen increased focus on an intraday liquidity and also other risk and capital regulations which has heightened pressure and importance on properly managing liquidity. At this point, banks have set up adequate liquidity buffers, but with liquidity becoming increasingly accessible to customers through 24/7 banking and instant payments, measuring real-time liquidity levels and maintaining liquidity metrics has never been harder. This year’s marcus evans conference will look to drive daily optimisation of liquidity metrics particularly intraday liquidity whilst considering interplay with other risk and capital measures.
Despite the current circumstances, we know your appetite for key business insights remains so our Live+ digital platform enables you to fully participate in the event remotely. Of course it provides access to live online streams of all session, but much more than that, it ensures you are able to engage with speakers directly allowing you to participate in Q&A, relevant breakout groups as well as event polling and other insights and resources delivered during the event. We realise interacting with other delegates is key to your event experience, so our innovate online solution allows you to set up online meetings with other virtual and physical attendees throughout the event; ensuring you still walk away with those key contacts that can make a tangible difference to you and your business. The platform will continue to host all event content on-demand for you to re-visit and continue to access for up to 6 months post event.
Your content. Your way.
- Key Topics
- Apply analytics to understand trends driving retail and corporate customer behaviour and impacting liquidity levels
- Set up adequate HQLA for liquidity buffers in the markets business with consideration to initial margin and NSFR
- Manage intraday liquidity and measure real-time cash in the context of demands from instant payments
- Update recovery plans through ILAAP and ICAAP stress testing ensuring both holding and nostro entities are optimised
- Address the impact of a persistently negative interest rates on the money market and in turn liquidity
- Previous Attendees Include
• ABN AMRO
• Bank of America
• BNP Paribas
• Credit Agricole CIB
• Credit Suisse
• Danske Bank
• Deutsche Bank
• Lloyds Banking Group
• Societe Generale
• Standard Chartered
• And many more...
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “Very good event. Bringing a very impressive group of experts” VP Balance Sheet and Capital Management, Scotiabank
- “A great event for practitioners to get an overview of how FTP is handled across a variety of institutions” SVP, Citigroup
- ‘Very interesting and useful conference covering the key topics in liquidity risk managers’ minds. I particularly enjoyed the interactions with the various participants.’ State Street
- “Well presented - lots of good content.” Head of Liquidity Management UK, AIB
- “Insightful and well organised” ABN AMRO
- Latest Conference News & Resources
- The regulatory liquidity stress testing in Europe - Interview with Prometeia
- History of the Liquidity Management conference
- Prometeia, launches ILiAS, the new interactive answer to ever more complex liquidity risk challenges
- NSFR and Liquidity Reporting Requirements - Interview with Deutsche Bank
- Over 12 banks have selected TAS Group solutions to prepare for the T2/T2S Consolidation Project
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
marcus evans (Europe) Ltd
PO Box 24797
1304 Nicosia, Cyprus
Telephone: +357 22849 380
Fax: +357 22849 394