15th Edition Model Risk
Strengthening model risk practices by utilizing next generation strategies and enhancing model inventory, whilst ensuring utmost regulatory compliance
29-31 Jan 2020
San Francisco, United States of America
- Why You Should Attend
15th Edition Model Risk
This GFMI conference will provide delegates with updates on regulatory expectations surrounding SR11-7, qualitative models and model classification. Industry experts discuss CECL, AI and ML model validation practices allowing delegates to benchmark with peers and increase overall efficiency. The conference will also examine how to mitigate the risks that come with increasing AI and ML integration including explainability and bias. Finally, delegates will gain an understanding of how the benchmark rate reform is impacting MRMs and how to optimize the validation of their non-financial models.
- Key Topics
- Hear from regulators about current regulatory expectations and how SR11-7 compliance is changing
- Utilize AI and ML algorithms to leverage model risk framework
- Aggregate model risk at the enterprise level
- Tackle ongoing demand for up skilling in model risk talent
- Master the validation and management of CECL models as a smaller institution
- Previous Attendees Include
Wells Fargo, SunTrust Bank Inc., Freddie Mac, State Street, BlackRock Investment Management, Bank of the West, Fannie Mae, E*Trade Financial, Union Bank, Bank of America, ALCO Partners LLC, Fincad, Charles Schwab, Wells Fargo Bank, Discover Financial Services, U.S. Bank, USAA, Federal
Housing Finance Agency, American Express, Itau Unibanco, and many more!
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Event Sponsors
Visit website >> Visit website >> MountainView Risk & Analytics Visit website >> Fiddler Labs Visit website >>
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “Still the best conference on model risk in the USA” Hancock Bank
- “Very valuable conference for me, educational and enjoyable. Great networking also. I look forward to next year” Citi
- “Very insightful event for model risk professionals” MUFG
- “Pleasant and informative. Smaller scale format with ample time for networking and discussion has worked splendidly” Credit Union
- “My first time attending this kind of event. I found it really useful. A great opportunity to know the industry practices” Bank of America
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
Melini Hadjitheori GFMI
455 N Cityfront Plaza 9th Floor
Chicago, 60611, USA
Telephone: +1 312 540 6347
Fax: +1 312 276 8505