Statistical Data Analytics for Internal Auditors
Statistical Data Analysis will improve Audit efficiency and effectiveness and provide the basis for risk assessment, process control, six-sigma, accountability and fraud
2-3 Dec 2019
- Why You Should Attend
Statistical Data Analytics for Internal Auditors
To ensure we meet your expectations and maximise your return on training investment, we favour a classroom/workshop style set
How will you benefit?
Statistical Data Analytics is by far the technique that provides the most effective results with
the least effort. Most Audit Teams plan to introduce Data Analytics in their toolbox, but never find training and tools to deploy this idea in practice. Statistical Data Analytics allows you to reduce cycle time and response time. By “bringing the data to you”, save travel cost. Make more efficient use of audit time by focusing on identified exceptions. Statistical Data Analytics provides for more robust audit findings.
Challenges we will discuss:
• Concerned with the complexity of performing Statistical Data Analytics?
• Lacking a robust mathematical background?
• Difficult to argue management challenges to your findings?
• This course is designed to make things easy for you. No need to be a mathematician to safely run
• regression analysis and support your findings with robust, convincing evidence.
About your expert trainer:
Massimo Cregut has over 15 years experience in Internal Audit, the last 5 of which were spent as Head of Global Audit Methodology and Audit Knowledge in UniCredit, one of the largest and most international banks in Europe.
Responsible for the development and implementation of an Audit Academy, he has a great deal of in depth and successful experience as a class trainer. Formerly Global Head of Internal Audit in Pioneer Investments, the asset management arm of UniCredit, along with other senior managerial positions, he has had many profound business experiences which serve him well in his teaching. He now offers management consulting services and professional training to Internal Auditors, Risk Managers and Compliance staff. He runs both basic and advanced courses covering all key aspects related to Audit.
His in-depth, first-hand experience in audit and various business practices makes him a perfect teacher for courses designed to enhance audit effectiveness and accountability. He cooperates closely with the Italian Association of Internal Auditors (AIIA)
Massimo now also delivers both public and in-house courses for marcus evans worldwide. This allows his practical expertise to reach a wider audience and benefit institutions around the globe.
A detailed questionnaire will be sent to all course participants to establish exactly where the group training needs lie. The completed forms will be analysed by the course leader/trainer and followed by telephone if further clarification is required. As a result we can guarantee that the course is pitched at exactly the right level and that the issues that you regard as relevant are addressed. The course material will reflect these issues and will enable you to digest the subject matter after the event in your own time.
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for delegates from all industries and will be of particular interest to the following:
All Auditors, Fraud Examiners, Investigators, Managers whose focus is on operations/process, compliance, efficiency, fraud/waste/abuse, financial.
· Commodity Trading/Energy Trading
· Derivatives Trading for Energy and Commodities
· Structuring and Structured Products
· Risk Management, Model Validation and Analytics
· Energy Analysis, Research and Development
· Quantitative Analysis
· Financial Engineering
· Product Control
· Energy and Commodities Portfolio Management
- Key Topics
- Learn how different types of Data Analytics can be applied
- Analyse the different types of Regression you can run using Excel
- Understand how to identify the process Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and Key Performance Indicators
- Appreciate the value that correlation analysis adds to your work
- Find the hidden items, Fraud, Waste and Abuse
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Voice of Our Customers
- “Thanks a lot to Massimo for his enthusiasm” Schneider Electric
- “Massimo is a great trainer: a knowledgeable and communicative speaker. The course is very good, with good material” USP Zrodowe
- “I enjoyed very much the practical cases based on real translations that auditors audit. This helps to switch from theory to practice” Fortum
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
Kamelia S. Simeonova
101 Finsbury Pavement
London EC2A 1RS
Telephone: 0044 20 3002 3172