14th Edition Model Risk
Going beyond SR11-7, optimizing KRIs and maintaining conceptual soundness in changing market and regulatory environments
24-26 Jun 2019
New York, United States of America
- Why You Should Attend
14th Edition Model Risk
As model reliance continues to grow so does the number of models and the exposure to new risk factors. This GFMI conference will explore how the nature of compliance is changing and where AI and Machine Learning (ML) capabilities fit with Letter SR11-7. Delegates will learn about the components and consideration involved in validation scoping and how to specify parameters for model inventories. Expert guest speakers will show how to use Bayesian nets to account for key features of aggregate model risk and the impact of AML practices on MRMs.
- Key Topics
- The Federal Reserve Board explain the changes to regulatory expectations
- TIAA discuss methodologies to improve model inventory and categorization
- Wells Fargo evaluate whether AML practices fall into the scope of model risk
- Société Générale explore data integrity, bias and explainability challenges when validating ML models
- Zions Bancorporation for the ethical and responsible uses of AI
- Previous Attendees Include
Wells Fargo, SunTrust Bank Inc., Freddie Mac, State Street, BlackRock Investment Management, Bank of the West, Fannie Mae, E*Trade Financial, Union Bank, Bank of America, ALCO Partners LLC, Fincad, Charles Schwab, Wells Fargo Bank, Discover Financial Services, U.S. Bank, USAA, Federal Housing Finance Agency, American Express, Itau Unibanco, and many more!
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “Still the best conference on model risk in the USA” Hancock Bank
- “Very valuable conference for me, educational and enjoyable. Great networking also. I look forward to next year” Citi
- “Very insightful event for model risk professionals” MUFG
- “Pleasant and informative. Smaller scale format with ample time for networking and discussion has worked splendidly” Credit Union
- “My first time attending this kind of event. I found it really useful. A great opportunity to know the industry practices” Bank of America
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
Constandinos Vinal GFMI
marcusevans (Europe) Ltd
PO Box 24797
1304- Nicosia, Cyprus
Telephone: +357 22 849 380
Fax: +357 22 849 394