14th Edition Model Risk
Maturing Model Risk Management (MRM) governance frameworks, increasing validation efficiency and strengthening audit structures in response to changing compliance demands
24-26 Jun 2019
New York, United States of America
- Why You Should Attend
14th Edition Model Risk
As model reliance continues to grow so does the number of models and the exposure to new risk factors. This GFMI conference explores practices that will allow MRMs to evolve their model inventories and governance structures; methodologies for validators to increase process efficiencies to mitigate the risk of bottlenecking; and procedures for auditors to maintain pace with first and second lines of defense.
- Key Topics
- Gain clarityaround regulatory changes in the wake of increasing model complexity
- Implement a consistent level of governance and validation rigor across all models
- Optimize model validation processes to combat the disproportionate growth of model inventories
- Enhance cross-divisional communication channels between validators and auditors
- Review the new challenges being faced by model risk professionals
- Previous Attendees Include
Wells Fargo, SunTrust Bank Inc., Freddie Mac, State Street, BlackRock Investment Management, Bank of the West, Fannie Mae, E*Trade Financial, Union Bank, Bank of America, ALCO Partners LLC, Fincad, Charles Schwab, Wells Fargo Bank, Discover Financial Services, U.S. Bank, USAA, Federal Housing Finance Agency, American Express, Itau Unibanco, and many more!
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “I have enjoyed all marcus evans conferences but this was the best use of my time compared with all the other conferences I've attended. Every session gave me something to take home.” - BOK Financial
- “Great conference with good regulatory presence and high quality presenters.” – Credit Suisse
- “The discussions were very stimulant and informative.” – People’s Union Bank
- “Exceptional conference content.” – LegacyTexas Bank
- “It was a very well organized event.” - BlackRock
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
Constandinos Vinal GFMI
marcusevans (Europe) Ltd
PO Box 24797
1304- Nicosia, Cyprus
Telephone: +357 22 849 380
Fax: +357 22 849 394