18th Annual Liquidity Management
Optimise liquidity metrics such as LCR, NSFR and intraday liquidity to balance regulations alongside commercial demands at group and entity level
13-15 Mar 2019
Conrad London St. James, London, United Kingdom
- Why You Should Attend
18th Annual Liquidity Management
A decade on from the financial crisis and we can say most banks have strengthened liquidity plans in response to the LCR and NSFR. As such banks have now positioned themselves in such a way that they can now focus on not only maintaining compliance of LCR, NSFR, and look to tackle intraday liquidity management, but also ensure they are optimising compliance by doing this in a way that is best for the business (to be driving growth). The big answer in relation to optimising liquidity metrics is granularity – banks should look to set up liquidity buffers at group or entity level. How granular a bank decides to go with their liquidity management setup depends on how granular they want to drive behaviour and incentivise the business.
With this in mind, this marcus evans conference will show banks how to optimise the LCR, NSFR, intraday liquidity to right level of granularity, in turn feeding into more advanced FTP modelling. Such matters will be addressed within the context of Brexit and other market changes such as the end of QE, which coupled with the rising rate environment presents a risk of scarce liquidity. The conference will also look at how banks are moving towards a more streamlined approach to managing capital and liquidity alongside the development of ‘Basel IV’ and other capital regulations.
- Key Topics
- Barclays examine how you can operate efficient LCR pool at global and entity level
- ABN Amro showcase a USD LCR variant based ona 90 day horizon
- Societe Generale manage and monitor intraday movements for buffer analysis and costs to be accounted for in FTP
- Deutsche Bank handle the continued challenge of nonoperational liquidity in a persistently low rate environment
- Danske Bank examine the impact of MREL on balance sheet management
- Previous Attendees Include
• ABN AMRO
• Bank of America
• BNP Paribas
• Credit Agricole CIB
• Credit Suisse
• Danske Bank
• Deutsche Bank
• Lloyds Banking Group
• Societe Generale
• Standard Chartered
• And many more...
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “Very good event. Bringing a very impressive group of experts” VP Balance Sheet and Capital Management, Scotiabank
- “A great event for practitioners to get an overview of how FTP is handled across a variety of institutions” SVP, Citigroup
- “Speakers were good. The subject was well covered” Head of Treasury, Sharjah Islamic Bank
- “Well presented - lots of good content.” Head of Liquidity Management UK, AIB
- Latest Conference News & Resources
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
marcus evans (Europe) Ltd
PO Box 24797
1304 Nicosia, Cyprus
Telephone: +357 22849 380
Fax: +357 22849 394