18th Annual Liquidity Management
Optimise liquidity metrics such as LCR, NSFR and intraday liquidity to balance regulations alongside commercial demands at group and entity level
13-15 Mar 2019
London, United Kingdom
- Why You Should Attend
18th Annual Liquidity Management
This marcus evans conference will look optimising liquidity metrics (LCR, NSFR and intraday liquidity) to balance regulations alongside commercial demands at group and entity level.
Since the financial crisis liquidity management has been a big concern for CEOs in the banking industry and today remains on the top of the agenda. At the centre of liquidity management are the Basel liquidity ratios, in particular the NSFR, has created a big stir in the market with its frequently moving goalposts. Considering the Basel liquidity rules are still developing – the LCR rules are getting tighter and it is still unclear what the regulators want for the NSFR - banks are not even close to understanding the real-time effects the ratios will have on the business. But this is only the tip of the iceberg as the further to the LCR and NSFR is intraday liquidity which is becoming more prevalent in the European market and on top of that a lot more is becoming known in the market. Banks have been undergoing advanced stress tests under IRRBB and ILAAP offering further insights into inflows, and outflows and liquidity thresholds and as expected rates are finally rising and QE has come to a halt, which means we have entered a new dawn made up of scarce liquidity.
- Key Topics
- Barclays examine how you can operate efficient LCR pool at global and entity level
- ABN Amro showcase a USD LCR variant based ona 90 day horizon
- Societe Generale manage and monitor intraday movements for buffer analysis and costs to be accounted for in FTP
- Deutsche Bank handle the continued challenge of nonoperational liquidity in a persistently low rate environment
- Danske Bank examine the impact of MREL on balance sheet management
- Previous Attendees Include
• ABN AMRO
• Bank of America
• BNP Paribas
• Credit Agricole CIB
• Credit Suisse
• Danske Bank
• Deutsche Bank
• Lloyds Banking Group
• Societe Generale
• Standard Chartered
• And many more...
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “Very good event. Bringing a very impressive group of experts” VP Balance Sheet and Capital Management, Scotiabank
- “A great event for practitioners to get an overview of how FTP is handled across a variety of institutions” SVP, Citigroup
- “Speakers were good. The subject was well covered” Head of Treasury, Sharjah Islamic Bank
- “Well presented - lots of good content.” Head of Liquidity Management UK, AIB
- Latest Conference News & Resources
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
marcus evans (Europe) Ltd
PO Box 24797
1304 Nicosia, Cyprus
Telephone: +357 22849 380
Fax: +357 22849 394