Pricing World 2018
Transforming your pricing function in a globalised economy through Avant Garde pricing strategies, market intelligence and best practices in operational analytics
30-31 Aug 2018
Pullman Sydney Hyde Park, Australia
- Why You Should Attend
Pricing World 2018
From this two-day Marcus Evans Pricing World 2018 Conference, attendees will be immersed in the world of pricing and observe the function of pricing across B2B and B2C industries. The conference features expert international speakers presenting on case studies and interactive sessions with real world applications from various sectors such as FMCG, Retail, Manufacturing, Distributing, FMCG and many more.
Delegates have a choice of streams on both days covering topics such as the influx of AI and Machine Learning, digitalisation as well as best practices in pricing analytics and product strategies.
- Key Topics
- Leading an Organisation through Large Scale Pricing Transformation by Leveraging Data to Set Pricing Trends in New and Emerging Markets
- Machine Learning and its Applications in Pricing - Utilising Data-Driven Platforms to Optimise Customer Segmented Pricing Strategies
- Leveraging Value Proposition Analysis to Build Competitive Competency: A Case Study in Monopsonies
- Implementing Best Practices in Margin vs. Volume Oriented Pricing
- Driving Practical Mass Price Change Campaigns by Engaging Your Sales Team
- Previous Attendees Include
Coca Cola Amatil
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “Good focus topic with highly engaged audience.” PSMA Australia
- “Very interesting case studies that give different perspectives of the pricing function.” Caltex
- “Good mix of external presenters, great combination of content and insightful case studies which provide an understanding on how other companies work on pricing and what tools they use.” Philip Morris
- “This conference provided networking opportunities and great group discussions as well as insights of challenges and best practice across different industries.” Volvo
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
Suite A-20-1, Level 20, Hampshire Place Office
157 Hampshire, 1, Jalan Mayang Sari
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Telephone: +603 2603 2596