12th Edition Model Risk
Providing firms with the necessary tools to augment their infrastructure, stay compliant with SR11-7 and utilize next generation capabilities to improve model risk management
25-27 Jun 2018
Millennium Broadway Hotel | New York, NY , United States of America
- Why You Should Attend
12th Edition Model Risk
This GFMI conference will provide firms with practical tools to enhance infrastructure capabilities and improve model lifecycle management, in order to foster faster responses to changing regulatory demands. Attendees will explore best practices for employing advanced analytics and improving quantitative capabilities to help further optimize model validation techniques. This event will also assess the best methodologies for strengthening the role of internal audit teams by improving cross-divisional communication and utilizing new technologies. Finally attendees will evaluate the CCAR 2018 results to improve 2019 submissions.
- Key Topics
- Understand the current and future regulatory demands to stay complaint with the SR11-7
- Optimize model life cycle management to ensure faster responses to regulatory demands
- Leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) to improve model validation
- Evaluate CCAR 2018 results and prepare for 2019
- Advance internal audit processes for better model risk management
- Previous Attendees Include
Wells Fargo, SunTrust Bank Inc., Freddie Mac, State Street, BlackRock Investment Management, Bank of the West, Fannie Mae, E*Trade Financial, Union Bank, Bank of America, ALCO Partners LLC, Fincad, Charles Schwab, Wells Fargo Bank, Discover Financial Services, U.S. Bank, USAA, Federal Housing Finance Agency, American Express, Itau Unibanco, and many more!
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Event Sponsors
Incisive Incisive Visit website >> MountainView Financial Solutions MountainView Financial Solutions Visit website >> KPMG KPMG Visit website >>
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “I have enjoyed all marcus evans conferences but this was the best use of my time compared with all the other conferences I've attended. Every session gave me something to take home.” - BOK Financial
- “Great conference with good regulatory presence and high quality presenters.” – Credit Suisse
- “The discussions were very stimulant and informative.” – People’s Union Bank
- “Exceptional conference content.” – LegacyTexas Bank
- “It was a very well organized event.” - BlackRock
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
Amanda Pink - GFMI
NBC Tower, 9th Floor
455 North Cityfront Plaza Drive
Chicago, IL 60611
Telephone: (312) 894-6310
Fax: (312) 894-6304