22nd Annual Bank Capital Management
Strategic capital management at group and entity level to improve performance at a time of heightened regulatory requirements, particularly from ‘Basel IV’
19-21 Sep 2018
Marriott West India Quay, London, United Kingdom
- Why You Should Attend
22nd Annual Bank Capital Management
This marcus evans conference will look at strategic capital management at group and entity level to improve performance at a time of heightened regulatory requirements particularly from ‘Basel IV’.
The financial crisis acted as a catalyst for many regulations and the capital management space was certainly an area that could not escape given its relevance. Since 2008, banks were forced to look at their economic capital alongside regulatory capital to see how the two matched. Certainly with the increase in regulation, and the importance regulators placed on holding capital against risk, the cost and demand for capital increased, in turn impacting profit margins and certain business lines. With this in mind, banks searched for strategies to optimise the capital they held, by finding ways to properly manage capital in such an environment to achieve return on equity. Banks are already putting in place granular, entity level plans for both regulations, and some of the bigger and more stable banks are even going a step further by creating innovative plans to achieve capital relief.
Download the agenda HERE!!
- Key Topics
- HSBC assess impact on capital allocation as a result of SA-CCR in ‘Basel IV’
- Credit Suisse Unearth underlying impacts of ‘Basel IV’ on your business mix and capital allocation
- Nordea explore what ICAAP stress tests reveal about your sensitivities and ensure that you make the most of the exercise and benefit your capital management strategies
- Crédit Agricole go back to the future and look at best practice to achieve capital relief
- Previous Attendees Include
• BNP Paribas
• BNY Mellon
• Commerzbank AG
• Credit Suisse
• D2 Legal Technology LLP
• Danske Bank
• DEKA Bank
• DZ Bank
• Eu Commission
• Euroclear Bank
• Goldman Sachs
• Lloyds Banking Group
• Mitsubishi UFJ Securities International
• Santander Global Banking & Markets
• Societe Generale
• UBS AG
• and many more...
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Event Sponsors
Visit website >>
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “Excellent conference” UBS
- “Great conference, well selected speakers to provide real industry insight” National Australia Bank
- “High profile speakers provide top end insights into industry standards in capital management” Raiffeisen Bank International
- “One of the best events I have been to in the last few years” Dexia
- Latest Conference News & Resources
- The key changes as a result of ICAAP and its impact on capital allocation across the business mix-Interview with Nordea
- Capital Management and Allocation: The best practices -Interview with Societe Generale
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
marcus evans (Europe) Ltd
PO Box 24797
Telephone: +357 22 849 404
Fax: +357 22 849 310