11th Edition Model Risk
Enhancing model risk management for non-financial models, DFAST models and optimizing the role of internal audit
24-26 Jan 2018
Hotel Nikko | San Francisco, CA, United States of America
- Why You Should Attend
11th Edition Model Risk
This GFMI conference will help financial firms produce high quality models that are compliant with the regulations. Attendees will learn how to enhance model risk management in an evolving inter-agency framework and how other firms are implementing different validation techniques for non-financial models. The impact of Artificial Intelligence models on model development will be examined as well tackling challenges for Anti-Money Laundering models. The evolving role of internal audit in model risk management and how to enhance it will be explored as well as the role of fintechs in model risk.
- Key Topics
- Ensure continuing compliance with Letter 11-7 and FDIC’s model risk framework
- Understand the impact of Artificial Intelligence models on your institution
- Strengthen model validation for Anti-Money Laundering models
- Maximize the role of internal audit in model risk
- Evaluate the relationship between banks and FinTechs
- Previous Attendees Include
Wells Fargo, Suntrust Bank Inc., Freddie Mac, State Street, BlackRock Investment Management, Bank of the West, Fannie Mae, E*Trade Financial, Union Bank, Bank of America, ALCO Partners LLC, Fincad, Charles Schwab, Wells Fargo Bank, Discover Financial Services, U.S. Bank, USAA, Federal Housing Finance Agency, American Express, Itau Unibanco, and many more!
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Event Sponsors
Deloitte Deloitte Visit website >> Mountain View Financial Solutions Mountain View Financial Solutions Visit website >> Incisive Incisive Visit website >>
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “I have enjoyed all marcus evans conferences but this was the best use of my time compared with all the other conferences I've attended. Every session gave me something to take home.” - BOK Financial
- “Appropriately selected the seniority level of the participants.” – Discover
- "Very, very helpful. Please do it again." - Morgan Stanley
- “Fantastic job in making sure the conference runs smoothly. Listened to suggestions and added value for everyone.” – OTPP
- “This conference is very useful to both regulators and regulated entities. Materials are useful and informative. Overall this is the best conference I have ever attended in content, relevance and usefulness.” – FHFA
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
Amanda Pink - GFMI
NBC Tower, 9th Floor
455 North Cityfront Plaza Drive
Chicago, IL 60611
Telephone: (312) 894-6310
Fax: (312) 894-6304