17th Annual Liquidity Management
Advance liquidity management strategies to achieve stability whilst the NSFR, LCR and intraday liquidity develop in a changing market and regulatory environment
14-16 Mar 2018
Marriot West India Quay, London, United Kingdom
- Why You Should Attend
17th Annual Liquidity Management
This marcus evans event will enlighten banks on the latest surrounding the NSFR as well as the business implications of the Basel liquidity ratios. Banks will also gain insight into the best practises of managing liquidity under current market changes and the impact that other regulations such as IRRBB will have on liquidity management. They will also discover how to fully incorporate liquidity costs into FTP frameworks and report liquidity ratios to regulators.
Since the financial crisis, liquidity management has been a big concern for CEOs in the banking industry and today remains on the top of the agenda. At the centre of liquidity management are the Basel liquidity ratios, in particular the NSFR, which is a cause for concern with its frequently moving goalpost. Considering the Basel liquidity rules are still developing, banks are not even close to understanding the real-time effects the ratios will have on the business and presenting further difficulty is the current economic climate. With negative interest rates and Brexit, the market is in a current state of flux and banks must ensure they are managing their liquidity more effectively than ever to maintain a stable liquidity position.
- Key Topics
- Optimise LCR practises alongside ILAAP stress testing in preparation for Pillar II add-ons
- Hear how banks have structured the balance sheet to house long-term funding under the NSFR
- Overcome the system and data challenges to meet intraday liquidity requirements
- Holistic balance sheet management approach to tackling all impacting liquidity regulations
- Discover the granularity with which liquidity buffers should be applied to the FTP framework
- Previous Attendees Include
• ABN AMRO
• Bank of America
• BNP Paribas
• Credit Agricole CIB
• Credit Suisse
• Danske Bank
• Deutsche Bank
• Lloyds Banking Group
• Societe Generale
• Standard Chartered
• And many more...
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “Very good event. Bringing a very impressive group of experts” VP Balance Sheet and Capital Management, Scotiabank
- “A great event for practitioners to get an overview of how FTP is handled across a variety of institutions” SVP, Citigroup
- “Speakers were good. The subject was well covered” Head of Treasury, Sharjah Islamic Bank
- “Well presented - lots of good content.” Head of Liquidity Management UK, AIB
- Latest Conference News & Resources
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
marcus evans (Europe) Ltd
PO Box 24797
1304 Nicosia, Cyprus
Telephone: +357 22849 380
Fax: +357 22849 394