DOL Fiduciary Rule Compliance
Clarifying, adapting and complying with the rule to ensure resilience and competitive advantage.
13-15 Nov 2017
New York, NY, United States of America
- Why You Should Attend
DOL Fiduciary Rule Compliance
This GFMI conference will clarify the main issues surrounding the Fiduciary Rule including exemptions and regulatory priorities. By facilitating discussions between regulators and the industry, delegates will gain an understanding of the role of FINRA and the SEC. This conference will assess product innovations, the role of conflicts officers and committees and how to use technology to help with compliance and minimize costs. Going further, this meeting will allow delegates to debate the future of the fiduciary rule and the impact it will have on client-advisor relationships alongside industry experts and peers.
- Key Topics
- Clarify the main issues surrounding the fiduciary rule
- Maintain pace with the DOL and SEC regulations
- Gain insight into the complexities of the rule from regulators
- Utilise expert knowledge on exemptions and business models
- Integrate technology to minimise cost of compliance
- Previous Attendees Include
The Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, BB&T, Statestreet Corporation, Desjardins, Citigroup, GE, Deutsche Bank, Associate Banc Corp., RBC Capital Markets, Bank of Montreal, F&M Bank, Bridge Bank, PNC Financial SVCS, RBS Citizens Bank, Sovereign Bank, Banco Leon, Bank of America, Scotiabank, TD Bank Group, Union Bank
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “The conference is a great way to learn how other companies are addressing the regulations and see best practices that can be applied in one's own organization.” - Liberty Mutual
- “Good information and Interaction with all attendees. This was a well run conference dealing with a difficult subject matter.”- Community Bank of Florida
- “I have enjoyed all marcus evans conferences but this was the best use of my time compared with all the other conferences I've attended. Every session gave me something to take home.” – BOK Financial
- "A conference on this is exactly what is needed at the moment, because banks are mostly communicating through risk consultancy and what's needed is more dialogue." -SME CCAR, Barclays
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
Kirill Pokotilov - GFMI
NBC Tower, 9th Floor
455 North Cityfront Plaza Drive
Chicago, IL 60611
Telephone: (312) 894-6313
Fax: (312) 894-6304