9th Edition Model Risk
Enhancing model risk management for financial and non-financial models and optimizing CCAR and DFAST models
30 Jan-1 Feb 2017
San Francisco, CA, United States of America
- Why You Should Attend
9th Edition Model Risk
This GFMI conference helps financial firms produce high quality models that are in line with the regulations. Attendees will learn how to enhance model risk management in an evolving regulatory framework and how other firms are implementing different model development and validation techniques. Optimization of data collection and data quality for DFAST will be examined as well as ensuring a smooth transition to CCAR.
Model risk practices at banks below $10B and non-banking firms will be addressed as will model validation for non-financial models. Finally, the evolving role of internal audit in model risk management and how to enhance it will be explored.
- Key Topics
- Ensure continuing compliance with Letter 11-7
- Develop effective model risk reporting tools
- Optimize data for model risk management
- Enhance DFAST stress testing models
- Optimize the role of internal audit in model risk
- Previous Attendees Include
Wells Fargo, Suntrust Bank Inc., Freddie Mac, State Street, BlackRock Investment Management, Bank of the West, Fannie Mae, E*Trade Financial, Union Bank, Bank of America, ALCO Partners LLC, Fincad, Charles Schwab, Wells Fargo Bank, Discover Financial Services, U.S. Bank, USAA, Federal Housing Finance Agency, American Express, Itau Unibanco, and many more!
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “This conference is very useful to both regulators and regulated entities. Materials are useful and informative. Overall this is the best conference I have ever attended in content, relevance and usefulness.” FHFA
- “Appropriately selected the seniority level of the participants.” Discover
- "Very, very helpful. Please do it again." Morgan Stanley
- “Fantastic job in making sure the conference runs smoothly. Listened to suggestions and added value for everyone.” OTPP
- “I have enjoyed all marcus evans conferences but this was the best use of my time compared with all the other conferences I've attended. Every session gave me something to take home.” BOK Financial
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
101 Finsbury Pavement
London EC2A 1RS
Telephone: +44 (0)20 3002 3400
Fax: +44 (0)20 3002 3016