Seamless Integration of New Regulatory Requirements to Effectively Manage and Optimize Collateral Performance
16-17 May 2016
Downtown Conference Centre-New York City, United States of America
- Why You Should Attend
Recently, collateral management has evolved from a back-office concern, to a middle and front-office operation. The Dodd-Frank act, devised as a solution to the financial crisis, has had a profound effect on the market, which many are still learning to manage effectively. The threat of new, uncleared margin rules will finally become reality in September 2016, and will add a whole new dimension of difficulty to the post-regulatory management of collateral.
This premiere GFMI conference will help institutions prepare for the impact of the new legislation to ensure that they can continue trading efficiently and profitably. Hear from collateral management experts about the best strategies for aligning collateral theory and operations with a view to implementing effective solutions to understanding collateral requirements and pricing, as well as discerning the best trade routes and profiting from collateral optimization.
- Key Topics
- Develop strategies for aligning collateral theory and operations
- Understand how best to utilize available collateral in an increasingly complex market
- Match the cheapest collateral to the balance sheet restraints
- Anticipate and Prepare for the impact of uncleared margin rules
- Manage the pros and cons of bilateral and triparty trades to suit your business
- Previous Attendees Include
Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, Barclays, BMO Capital Markets, Deutsche Bank, GM Asset Management, HSBC, Morgan Stanley, Scotiabank, State Street, SunGuard, The World Bank, Unipec, BNY Mellon, and more!
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- "Enjoyed the conference & the opportunity to be a speaker. Great mix of bankers & bank regulators & vendors in a workable size." Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- "Wealth of knowledge shared and great opportunity to learn and share ideas with peers. Very useful and valuable conference." Regions Financial
- "I have enjoyed all Marcus Evans conferences but this was the best use of my time compared with all the other conferences I've attended. Every session gave me something to take home." BOK Financial
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
Jen Jordan GFMI
The NBC Tower, 9th Floor
455 N Cityfront Plaza Drive
Chicago, IL 60611
Telephone: 312 894 6347
Fax: 312 894 6347