Excellence in Pricing, Design, and Distribution
3-4 Nov 2002
New York, New York, United States of America
- Why You Should Attend
Optimize profitability and productivity in retail lending, understand the need for innovative product design and discover best practices in all distribution channels. Join leaders in retail lending, consumer lending, retail banking, and product management to strategize best practices to maximize profitability while continuing to provide the best services to customers.
This conference will discuss the recent interest rate hike and how financial institutions are adjusting to fit the needs of both the institution itself and its customers. Via case studies and panel discussions, our expert speaker panel of key decision makers will assess the need to proactively manage rates and product prices, recognize the importance of personalization in product design, and continue to maintain and grow client relationships. The delegation will leave with better insight into the changing landscape of retail lending and be better prepared for the future.
- Key Topics
- Integrate the alignment of secured and unsecured retail lending to ensure profitability and productivity
- Understand the need for customer centric lending design for your distribution methodology
- Innovate retail lending practices to price competitively within funding and regulation barriers
- Evolve your distribution channel strategy to excel both digitally and face-to-face
- Incorporate proactive rate management with the current volatile interest rate environment
- Previous Attendees Include
BOK Financial, Capital One, CHASE Bank, Citibank, Deutsche Bank Group, KeyBank, Northern Trust, PNC Bank, Silicon Valley Bank, SunTrust Bank, TD Bank, Union Bank, Wells Fargo
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- This conference provided a rare opportunity to share best practices and challenges with our peer banks complimented strongly by regular participation - Bank of the West
- “Good information and Interaction with all attendees. This was a well run conference dealing with a difficult subject matter.” - Community Bank of Florida
- The topics and presentations were very targeted to the purpose of the conference and resulted in a valuable experience with a wealth of ideas to build actions from when I return to my office -Commerce Bank
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
Rachel Strug GFMI
The NBC Tower, 9th Floor
455 N Cityfront Plaza Drive
Chicago, IL 60611