Proactive Operational Risk Management
Developing a Holistic Approach to Operational Risk Measurement, Management and Culture
Dates to be confirmed
New York, NY, United States of America
- Why You Should Attend
Proactive Operational Risk Management
This GFMI conference will help companies to develop and maintain their operational risk resilience. The latest approaches for operational risk measurement will be presented. The emerging threats such as reputation risk, social media and vendor risk will be evaluated. Most importantly, ways to maintain a holistic, enterprise wide operational risk management will be examined.
Operational risk is the most dynamic risk in a financial institution today. New threats are constantly emerging and systems and processes need to be adapted to respond to the changing environment. Most companies have developed operational risk programmes today, but the key is to sustain and improve these programmes.
Heads operational risk, reputational risk and enterprise risk from financial institutions will interact with speakers and their peers in a classroom-style setting that fosters both audience interaction and engagement. Seating for this conference is limited to maintain an intimate educational environment that will cultivate the knowledge and experience of all participants.
- Key Topics
- Understand what the OCC’s heighten regulatory standards mean for you in practice
- Develop effective real-time risk controls
- Analyze technology risk and minimize its effects
- Hear about the latest techniques for operational risk measurement your peers use
- Learn about the latest approaches to monetize reputation risk
- Previous Attendees Include
GE Capital, Bank of the West, TD Bank, JP Morgan, Aviva, BMO Financial Group, RBS Citizens Bank, Bank of America, Citco Fund Services Inc., Vanguard, Union Bank, E*Trade Financial, The Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, IFAC, Cuzco Capital Investment Management, State Street, Wells Fargo Bank NA, Principal Financial Group, Manulife Financial, American Express, Genworth Financial, and many more!
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- “I have enjoyed all Marcus Evans conferences but this was the best use of my time compared with all the other conferences I've attended. Every session gave me something to take home.” - BOK Financial
- “Good information and interaction with all attendees. This was a well run conference dealing with a difficult subject matter.”- Community Bank of Florida
- "The conference is a great way to learn how other companies are addressing the regulations and see best practices that can be applied in one's own organization" - Liberty Mutual
- "This was a great networking opportunity and to learn concepts of what other firms in the same industry have applied" - E-Trade Financial
- "Wealth of knowledge shared and great opportunity to learn and share ideas with peers. Very useful and valuable conference" - Regions Financial
- Latest Conference News & Resources
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
Tyler Kelch - GFMI
455 N. Cityfront Plaza Dr.
Chicago, IL 60611