Trade Surveillance and Monitoring
Establishing Best Practice for Surveillance and Monitoring Techniques in a Global Marketplace Across Multiple Asset Classes
24-25 Oct 2012
New York, NY - Venue to be Confirmed, United States of America
- Why You Should Attend
Trade Surveillance and Monitoring
Insider trading is a problem that appears to be epidemic in the capital markets currently. The incoming Dodd Frank regulation is changing the face of the industry and its implications for trade will have a direct impact on trade surveillance and monitoring. From a trade surveillance perspective, high frequency trading (HFT) and algo trading are causing the biggest concerns in the market at the moment. Institutions need to understand how to keep up to speed within the regulations and where the investments need to be made.
The GFMI Trade Surveillance and Monitoring Conference will focus on the surveillance and monitoring systems that should be embedded to ensure the industry is complaint with the incoming Dodd Frank and SEC regulations. Attendees will have the opportunity to benchmark with leading banks and asset management companies and learn the progress that is being made within the cross-product surveillance space.
By Attending This Event You Will:
1. Understand how to overcome the challenges of market fragmentation across diverse trading venues and cross-border trade
2. Discover how to optimize the trade surveillance function through systems and organizational structure
3. Identify strategies, as well as utilize systems to manage and monitor high frequency trading
4. Monitor multiple asset classes, in particular non-transparent products, in an increasingly global trading environment
5. Learn the developments in trading, especially those that are linked to algo and high frequency trading
With a one-track focus, the Trade Surveillance and Monitoring Conference is a highly intensive, content-driven event that includes case studies, presentations and panel discussions over two full days. This conference targets senior-level executives in order to provide an intimate atmosphere for both the delegates and speakers.
- Key Topics
- Understand how to comply with the incoming Dodd Frank and SEC regulation
- Consider how to overcome the challenges of market fragmentation and cross-border trading
- Learn how to optimize the trade surveillance function through systems and organizational structure
- Gain an insight into the perspective of key industry players and the changes that are taking place in the market
- Identify strategies to manage and monitor high speed trading
- Previous Attendees Include
From banks and asset managers:
• Trade Surveillance/Monitoring/Reporting
• Control Room
• Market Regulation/Conduct
• Trade Support
• Operational Risk
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- Latest Conference News & Resources
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
Tyler Kelch - GFMI
455 N. Cityfront Plaza Dr.
Chicago, IL 60611