Optimization of Collateral Under New Liquidity Constraints
5-7 Nov 2012
Doubletree Metropolitan Hotel New York, New York, NY, United States of America
- Why You Should Attend
Collateral management is under increasingly sharp focus. Financial institutions working with collateral need to respond to the regulatory regimens that signal a fundamental change to the way trades are executed. The efficiency with which the buy-side and sell-side alike adapt to the changes will decide the profitability of collateral for the institute.
The GFMI Collateral Management Conference will enable attendees to understand what the new legislation means for collateral management and how to manage the liquidity squeeze, all while achieving collateral optimization.
Join industry leading executives as they discuss key items including: central clearing for over-the-counter derivatives, risk management for collateral management and collateral requirements to gain business and better prices.
By Attending This Event You Will:
1. Evaluate the future of collateral management in the new regulatory environment
2. Assess the impact of CCPs
3. Learn how to achieve collateral optimization by looking at changes to the operating model, technological innovation and tri-party agreements
4. Hear from the buy-side and understand the challenges that they are confronting
5. Adapt collateral management best practices
6. Benefit from a dynamic presentation format consisting of workshops, panel discussions and case studies
7. Experience highly interactive conference sessions, 10-15 minutes of Q&A time after each presentation, 4+ hours of networking and exclusive online access to materials post-event
This is not a trade show; our conference series is targeted at a focused group of senior level executives to maintain an intimate atmosphere for the delegates and speakers. Since we are not a vendor driven conference, the higher level focus allows delegates to network with their industry peers.
- Key Topics
- Understand the impact of Dodd Frank and Basel III on collateral management
- Assess the impact of CCPs and their potential risk
- Structure and manage an integrated collateral trading approach
- Optimize the use of collateral assets
- Develop an efficient margining regime under Dodd Frank
- Previous Attendees Include
From banks and asset managers:
Managing Directors, EVPs, SVPs, VPs,
Directors, Heads and
other Senior Executives working within the
• Collateral Management
• Collateral Trading
• Risk Management
• OTC Derivatives
• OTC Clearing and Settlement
• Securities Lending and Borrowing
• Middle/Back Office
• Legal and Regulatory Affairs
- Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.
- Practical Insights From
- Click Here For Full Agenda
- Voice of Our Customers
- Join the Discussion
- Event Contact
For all enquiries regarding speaking, sponsoring and attending this conference contact:
455 North CityFront Plaza Drive
Chicago, IL, 60611, USA
Telephone: 312 540 3000 ext 6625
Fax: 312 894 6304